Country in a mess!

You haven't mentioned the interest, we'll have to start printing money just to

keep up with that.

No need to mention interest. The debt figures you have quoted are offset by debts owed to us.

If you want to run around screaming in a panic about the credit crisis then go ahead don't let me stop you, just don't expect me to be joining in.

Also why do so many people want to leave their own countries to live in ours, and they don't just come for work they come for the life style...then complain :confused:
Ha ha wonderful poppins

Total Posts: 6,117

:D

The "average" person in this country has every right to moan. If you go to work, pay your taxes, bring up a family, have your own house/car etc you are penalised, with tax, NI, health bills, transport costs, costs of sending your kids to school etc Whereas the lazy bone idle lay abouts who don't work usually because they won't work get all this paid for.

You either have to be bone idle and not work in this country or have so much money that bills etc don't affect you. Being average in this country is no longer the best option.

I understand your point though cynic, things are better on the whole for people nowadays than they used to be but the balance needs to shift in favour of the hard working people who are of benefit to the country rather than the people who think we owe them a living.

very well put decaff, that really gets my goat too! makes you think "why bother going to work?"

If you are average person these days you are no better off than some bone idle people getting handouts

Archived