Nine more days of work to go

Enjoy your semi-retirement, crookesey! I'd join the ranks but then I'd be reduced to watching daytime TV or on here 24/7. I wouldn't have the fun of meeting so many interesting customers and be asked so many unanswerable questions.

I'm aiming to do a Tommy Cooper and drop dead on stage ... or behind the counter, whatever! ;)

Well done crookesey-hope you're the lucky beneficiary of a final salary pension scheme :thumbsup:

No such luck mate, but I have made my own provision, that is recovering from the crash thank god, we pull the handle and see what the prize is when it drops out.

Enjoy your semi-retirement, crookesey! I'd join the ranks but then I'd be reduced to watching daytime TV or on here 24/7. I wouldn't have the fun or meeting so many interesting customers and be asked so many unanswerable questions.

I'm aiming to do a Tommy Cooper and drop dead on stage ... or behind the counter, whatever! ;)

It's not really semi-retirement, all that I have to do is to give advice, and make a few introductions, it's more like a hobby than a job. I take on board everything that you say, but you have to at least try. You wouldn't be watching TV or the internet 24/7, you would be asleep for circa 8 hours. I currently work 7 hours a day, so a two hour dog walk, cooking breakfast and doing daily shopping will fill in circa 4 hours, so all I have to sort out is the other 3 hours.

Archived