Good news for a change-Crime levels fall!

Well done Gordon, now let's see what fab plans you have for sorting out the other problems (which he havd had nothing whatsoever to do with, being only the Chancellor and PM for the last 13 years!!!).

National Debt

Rising price of fuel

Rising price of food etc.,

Rising inflation

Increased individual tax burden

Highest unemployment since Labour came to power...

And so on.

Of course, this is nothing to do with you and the party opposite would have done blah blah.

Well, let's see, shall we - I mean, we all know what you've done, so let's see if someone else can do better?

you forgott ,price of kebabs gone up aswell

When Labour say that crime level is falling, what they really mean is that since someone dicovered the MP's were thieving on expenses they stopped doing it and even refunded some of the cash that they had stolen.:D

How odd. Prison occupation is at an all time high - 85,000.

Higher than its ever been before.

No wonder Gordon is letting so many crims out like the Tory posters claim!

Source: BBC Radio 2 News at 3pm.

Reality is, since Labour came to power the prison population has risen year on year. Not because more people are committing crime or that the police are getting better at catching more criminals.

It's mainly due to the number of custodial sentences now being handed down for minor offences.

Incidently, crime figures, so I heard, have dropped, yet the prison population is at an all time high.

How come?

Odd one that. Fewer crimes being committed, more people being sentenced to custodial terms.

I'm sure some Labour supporter can come back with a nice massage (of the stats).:D

Archived