Why do people go hunting in skips

The house next door to us had a skip delivered at the beginging of the week an it is full with rubbish nothing that would be any good for any1.But my god since its been here we have had nothing but people pull up in their cars rumaging through it an people pulling up an throwing their crap in it aswell. I will be glad when the skip goes because its doing my head in all i can hear is cars pulling up an rummaging through it or throwing stuff in it .Why do they do it does any1 on here do it.

taking stuff from skips is illegal

And the chances of a prosecution are zilch.

A Wrexham woman was originally arrested for theft for taking four plastic garden chairs destined for landfill from a privatised Council waste dump.

Despite a signed written statement, two video interviews, radio interviews and letters to the press admitting taking chairs from the skip, plus two witness statements, from the skip operative and his supervisor, the CPS has decided there is not enough evidence and the case has been dropped.

Archived