Do we need to cleanup the gene pool?

"Clean up the gene pool" by having a war ?

"should we let stupid people vote" ??

Smacks of intellectual fascism to me :suspect::suspect: You spout your intellectual prowess Cynic but when it comes down to brain over brawn you are still going to get your head kicked in ;):D

I think I might be an intellectual fascist. Is that possible if you aren't very bright? :)

This is an outrageous post! Fascist thinking at its worst. Not everyone with low intelligence is a sponging chav drain on society! The kind of people you want wiping out are a very small minority of the human race. There are, and always have been, plenty of simple, hard working people who might not have letters after their name but make this country tick. In my opinion, people with your sort of attitude are far more worrying.

This is an outrageous post! Fascist thinking at its worst. Not everyone with low intelligence is a sponging chav drain on society! The kind of people you want wiping out are a very small minority of the human race. There are, and always have been, plenty of simple, hard working people who might not have letters after their name but make this country tick. In my opinion, people with your sort of attitude are far more worrying.

Forums create a nice environment for people to play devil's advocate to start a discussion. This is different to trolling as it aims to provoke discussion not just a desired response.

Once we've wiped out the benefit classes we could import migrant workers to do the manual jobs in our society that make this country tick. We'd need to just put them on short term contracts though so we could deport them when their work is no longer needed. I think Cynic's onto something here!

I guess I wouldn't be allowed to breed as I'm shortsighted and an on life time medication. I'm such a drain on the NHS and society as a whole :(

Or is it counteracted by working full time :)

You could plead for a special case to be made I suppose! :hihi:

As I have clarified, my point for discussion is more about making an environment where the less intelligent can, over multiple generations, replace the more intelligent. This obviously results in a dumbing down of the human race as a whole.

Archived