50 Year Old Scotch Whisky

Hi Ya

I would like to get a decent 50 year old whisky for my father’s birthday. Does anyone have any suggestions of where I can get one from in Sheffield? I don’t know much about whisky but I like the idea} of giving him a bottle on his b'day.

Thanks

Hi Jean

Not sure where to start in Sheffield but you can do this online and save the hunting.

You can find an excellent range of 50 year old whisky on the Masterofmalt.com website. Fifty year old scotch whiskies vary in price from the fifty pound mark to the thousands. I've not tried it, but as a gift i would suggest the Master of Malt 50 Year Old Speyside as it wont break the bank. I have bought from them before - they do next day delivery and you may even get a free whisky bible...

Barry

There is a shop at Bakewell called The Wee Dram. (Link). I'd check your budget though, you're not going to get anything vintage that is cheap.

I can vouch for the Wee Dram too, very good shop :) My dad uses it a lot!

Archived