Sheffield Parkour Meetings Thread (Free-Running)

we meet at 12:00 on the hallam, and we tend to wait around til about half past, but if you could confirm that you were going to come one saturday, we could arrange to wait for you or meet you elsewhere.

same applies to anyone who is interested. before you ask "how good do you have to be?" there are no restrictions, anyone can come along reguardless of age, gender, ability, knowledge of parkour or anything. just come if you're interested and wana see what it's like, maybe give it a go

The freerunning programs that were on TV in the past year or so have been amazing, the skill and balls involved is pure class. But i never realised how big a scene there is in sheffield. Id love to come down and take some photos for your website sometime? im also starting out as a cameraman, so if you ever need any vids making or footage shooting let me know. But what would the possibility be of me comig down to take some photos??

Gareth

Feel free to turn up whenever you like gareth. I shall email you thursday night to remind you if you have not replied to this thread.

Just hope its dry on Saturday, we still get alot done and it makes no difference for newer people but we cant do too much when its all wet and slippy. Have to stick to drilling the basics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived