What is your IQ?

What is your IQ?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What is your IQ?

Quick poll for anyone willing to take part. It wont prove anything but please do tell the truth! I promise this is nothing to do with any other thread I have started today. :D

It would be interesting to find out if the users of Sheffield forum are above or below average. This poll won't do that as people will lie, I just know it. :D I don't know how many people will have ever done an IQ test either?

You can do one that is meant to be accurate here if you like -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/testthenation/iq/main/index.shtml

Be warned it isn't quick though.

Quick poll for anyone willing to take part. It wont prove anything but please do tell the truth! I promise this is nothing to do with any other thread I have started today. :D

It would be interesting to find out if the users of Sheffield forum are above or below average. This poll won't do that as people will lie, I just know it. :D I don't know how many people will have ever done an IQ test either?

Is there an IQ test you would like to post, so we can give you a standardised response?

I don't know. Where is the "I don't know" option. I have never done a test so I am clueless.

I don't think I can edit my poll. It should have a "don't know" option. To be honest I bet most people don't. There are lots of test online that claim to be IQ tests but always give higher results, so people having done them might distort it too.

Using previous psychometric evaluations as part of job interviews and the like I'm at 149, but I'm sceptical about IQ tests to be honest. Any of them which include logic and problem solving can be trained for, whereas anything which uses knowledge can just be crammed. I did the same test at 4 weeks apart and scored 128 on the first and 149 on the second, which is well outside the expected error that one would expect.

Archived