Can you name a Muslim country?

I can tell you that at east two of that list could be considered wrong. Malaysia has about 60% Muslims and Indonesia, 86%.

Both have secular government and not Muslim ones but both have laws specific to the Muslims only as well as normal national laws.

This is to avoid a situation where a non Muslim is arrested for a crime that does not apply to his religion.

So drinking in both countries is illegal for Muslims but alcohol is available to the others.

Isn't that what is called multicultural?

Chinese muslims are about to build a mosque in Malaysia.The bnp (no capitals for them) probably mean any country who have 1 or more follower of Islam.

Don't get me wrong I think it's better than forcing everyone to abide by Muslim religious rules but I still don't think it's the state's place to enforce religious laws, it's completely the opposite of secularism.

The Malaysian government agree with you so they have a separate police force that is only concerned with religious violations and only has power over Muslims.

Archived