Anyone got any good moneymaking ideas?

Oh well OK. I am sure that you have found a louphole then and that the inland revenue will never spot it.:hihi:

No, don't worry I've been through all this with IR.

It's the correct, IR approved category for a site of this type. You are not an e-commerce store or a registered business. Any income you earn is therefore considered "personal income" which you submit through the usual self assessment in April. That's it.

If I started selling products or services on my site tomorrow, THEN I would most likely need to register as a retail business and be liable for retail/business taxes.

I have some spare cash and would be interested if anyone had any good ideas for making some money. Tell me about them.:cool:

Try peer to peer lending. Get good rates without adding to banks unseemly profits. Take advice first though as there is some risk.

I have some spare cash and would be interested if anyone had any good ideas for making some money. Tell me about them.:cool:

Try sticking it in an isa? i know the interest isn't that good, but its better than being stuck in your pocket.

I always send people here to make easy money - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=325861 It tells you about matched betting.

Nobody ever follows my advise but it worked for me, you need a bit of money to get you started though.

With a name like Cynic ?? who is gonna follow that advice ?? I find a balaclava and a sawn off shotgun is more effective ;):hihi::hihi:

Archived