If you could ask anyone in the world one question

Who and what would it be?

You can choose more than one person, but only one question each.

I would ask...

1. BJ Penn - how he got to be so damn flexible and has such good balance.

2. The Queen - why she doesn't get rid of the government and run the country herself.

3. Richard Dawkins - what his problem is.

I'm very interested in German history but I just can't get my head around some of the horrors that have happened there in the not-so-distant past, and what exactly drives people to do such things. There's lots of people therefore I would love to question about all sorts of things especially what it was actually like when the Berlin Wall was in place and the Stasi were around- just the concept alone of such an organisation is staggering, but I guess the most obvious person to question would be Hitler. I'd simply ask 'why?'. I want to know what makes people do such hideous things, and what exactly makes others do exactly what they're told. It's something I think about a lot (maybe I need to get out more), and I have various ideas of my own, but it's just so...interesting!

4oD or YouTube has "The Enemies of Reason" available to watch. You can see Richard make his own rather convincing case as to the "problem" he has with organized religion and other irrational belief systems.

Link

I didn't mean his problem with religion, I meant his attitude problem. :D

Archived