Time for a Boobquake?

Iranian cleric Hojatoleslam Kazim Sadeghi says

“When promiscuity spreads, earthquakes increase,” he said. “There is no way other than taking refuge in religion and adapting ourselves to Islamic behavior.”

Well that sounds pretty serious:o, how can we know if it's true or not?

How about an experiment?

Time for a Boobquake,” she [uS blogger Jen McCreight] wrote. “On Monday, April 26, I will wear the most cleavage-showing shirt I own. ... I encourage other female skeptics to join me and embrace the supposed supernatural power of their breasts. Or short shorts, if that's your preferred form of immodesty.”

She continued, “With the power of our scandalous bodies combined, we should surely produce an earthquake. If not, I'm sure [sadeghi] can come up with a rational explanation for why the ground didn’t rumble.”

We get to laugh at fundamentalists and see sideboob? Sounds like a winning idea to me!:)

I say all those of us taking part get a pic of our cleavaaaage up on here to really test his theory!

:D

I'm not just out for a perv at other laydees boobs, honest!

hmmm, must find my push up bra! :D

I'm in if the guys strip too, or does this guy really believe us women dont have human responses either - fortunately... If you cant handle seeing a pair of boobs ur fustrated mate simple as - deal with it - dont respond with rage and violence - as I believe your god says. rant over. Enjoy the sun everyone :)

Archived