Time for a Boobquake?

Because of course not being draped from head to toe in voluminous impractical robes = naked :loopy:

Of course, because I'm a muslim I must wear a burkha eh Plek? You really are a bumbling fool aren't you. Always trying to twist what people say.

Don't you have anything better to do?

Naked IN PUBLIC. My believing in dressing modestly in public has no relation to "sexual hang-ups"; that's just a theory invented by idiots like Plek, who can't understand the wisdom behind why I'm saying what I'm saying.

And jimmy, of course women can wear whatever clothing they want, I never said otherwise, I mentioned the 'naked in the street' thing because Plek made reference to my other thread and I was addressing it.

"wisdom behind why I'm saying" :loopy:

Oh this is just too much please do set out for us the "wisdom" behind your sexual repression.

Please do explain to us the "wisdom" in this:

"U would never see a knowledgeable woman, self-respecting woman to dress half naked or even show her cleavage."

For example.

Naked IN PUBLIC. My believing in dressing modestly in public has no relation to "sexual hang-ups"

I find that very hard to believe.

Why do you think that women should dress modestly in public?

Does it have anything to do with sexuality by any chance?

I find that very hard to believe.

Why do you think that women should dress modestly in public?

Does it have anything to do with sexuality by any chance?

You're nuts Jimmy just look at the following extract from Shaz112's favourite comments from the CNN article you linked to:

"We all know that boobs, sex, nice legs, little bitty clothing is very tempting and makes people, specially men very tempted in all the wrong ways and makes them think of the wrong thing they can do to that woman wearing little clothing. I do not care how western you are any European men, American and Western man has been fooled, tempted and had wrong ideas by a women that dresses provocatively.

Have you ever passed by a high school or if you have a daughter or sister, have you ever thought why the heck is she wearing that at such young age or she is my sister and I don’t want her to dress that way because I know what men would think of her.

This all starts at a very early age that we allow our kids both boy and girl, young, adult both male and female to dress inappropriately in order to get the opposite sex attention, in order to make a think I am this and I am that. And thus idea behavior continues to adulthood and work place and we start looking at a women as an object rather than that a human been. U would never see a knowledgeable woman, self-respecting woman to dress half naked or even show her cleavage. We, I personally with both view and knowledge of western & Iranian culture have a great respect for women. Not just because I have a mother and a sister and a girlfriend. Simply because I see how pure they are in their heart and I came to learn to have great respect for that, and I hate to see them look sexy just to get attention that way.

What this person is (Emam or whatever) trying to say, he is putting a lot of responsibility on women to keep man calm and hold respect for themselves. So they would do a better job by learning from the woman’s heart not sex & cleavage."

Posted by: Payam

Clearly her concern for "modesty" has absolutely nothing to do with sexuality.

I'm really liking the idea that men are so weak that they can not resist the temptation of a flash of flesh and so it's up to us women to protect them from themselves.

Kinda gives you a sense of power and it makes men look a bit childish!

Who would have thought the muslim faith held men in such low regard! :o

I'm really liking the idea that men are so weak that they can not resist the temptation of a flash of flesh and so it's up to us women to protect them from themselves.

Kinda gives you a sense of power and it makes men look a bit childish!

Doesn't.

Hmph. :mad:

Iranian cleric Hojatoleslam Kazim Sadeghi says

“When promiscuity spreads, earthquakes increase,” he said. “There is no way other than taking refuge in religion and adapting ourselves to Islamic behavior.”

Well that sounds pretty serious:o, how can we know if it's true or not?

How about an experiment?

Time for a Boobquake,” she [uS blogger Jen McCreight] wrote. “On Monday, April 26, I will wear the most cleavage-showing shirt I own. ... I encourage other female skeptics to join me and embrace the supposed supernatural power of their breasts. Or short shorts, if that's your preferred form of immodesty.”

She continued, “With the power of our scandalous bodies combined, we should surely produce an earthquake. If not, I'm sure [sadeghi] can come up with a rational explanation for why the ground didn’t rumble.”

We get to laugh at fundamentalists and see sideboob? Sounds like a winning idea to me!:)

I think this is useful study. But don't forget girls, science requires that observations are repeatable, so I suggest that you repeatedly wear your most cleavage-showing tops on April 26, and then every day through to the end of summer.

:)

Guest sibon
I think this is useful study. But don't forget girls, science requires that observations are repeatable, so I suggest that you repeatedly wear your most cleavage-showing tops on April 26, and then every day through to the end of time.

:)

Fixed :):)

I entirely agree with Hojatoselam Kazim Sadeghi

If my mammary serves me correctly last year my girlfriend was washing the pots in a very skimpy outfit. Call it coincidence if you like but it seemed very strange to me when one of the pieces of crockery cracked .... It was a tectonic plate. I may be making a storm in a teacup (they were ok thank God ...or Whoever) but heed this word of warning! Do NOT try to wash a salad bowl half naked unless you say 'lettuce pray' beforehand and certainly you'd be doomed to hell if you loaded a dish washer full of pots if it had a fridge magnet of Britney Spears on the front of it! :hihi:

I entirely agree with Hojatoselam Kazim Sadeghi

If my mammary serves me correctly last year my girlfriend was washing the pots in a very skimpy outfit. Call it coincidence if you like but it seemed very strange to me when one of the pieces of crockery cracked .... It was a tectonic plate. I may be making a storm in a teacup (they were ok thank God ...or Whoever) but heed this word of warning! Do NOT try to wash a salad bowl half naked unless you say 'lettuce pray' beforehand and certainly you'd be doomed to hell if you loaded a dish washer full of pots if it had a fridge magnet of Britney Spears on the front of it! :hihi:

Gets my vote for post of the week :thumbsup::banana::banana:

Archived