How do we survive these next 2 weeks??

I have just re-read your post and £60 for 2 weeks seems enough to me. Like I said bulk buy nappies etc and you will be fine. It's only 2 weeks. I have the same problem myself except I have £2 to last until Tuesday... but it's all ok because life deals us a rubbish hand sometimes... we learn to deal with it. Hope you manage anyway.

if u want to pm me your address i could post a few quid through in an envelope, wont even knock, just wanna help, ive been a simular position before x

I'll do likewise if you PM me. If you don't feel comfortable with charity take it as a loan and give the money to a charity when you can afford it.

£30pw is not a lot of money to buy nappies, petrol and food (for 2 adults, 2 kids) for a week.

What size nappies do you use? I've got a some nappies you can have (a full pack) which will help out (where are you based?)

In regards to petrol, mega expense at the moment, can't you take the bus or walk?

Like someone else suggested you could apply for a crisis loan to tide you over, or get an advance from your boyfriends place of employement. They wont see you without if they are changing it and it's there choice.

No I don't have a visa card, things like that scare me x

yeah used to scare me too but every houshold needs one these days even if its just for emergencies like this, so long as you keep paying them off you will be fine plus it boosts your credit rating

£30pw is not a lot of money to buy nappies, petrol and food (for 2 adults, 2 kids) for a week.

What size nappies do you use? I've got a some nappies you can have (a full pack) which will help out (where are you based?)

In regards to petrol, mega expense at the moment, can't you take the bus or walk?

Like someone else suggested you could apply for a crisis loan to tide you over, or get an advance from your boyfriends place of employement. They wont see you without if they are changing it and it's there choice.

Thankyou they are in size 5 and 6, I live in s9 area, cant believe how kind everyone is x

Archived