Good old honest Sun

Nice to see Rupert is still doing his best to contribute to enlightened and vigorous democratic debate:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/sun-censored-poll-that-showed-support-for-lib-dems-1951940.html

I want this election outcome to stitch up the Tory press so badly. If Cameron can't win a majority it just proves them to have nowhere near the kind of influence that they have claimed...

Nice to see Rupert is still doing his best to contribute to enlightened and vigorous democratic debate:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/sun-censored-poll-that-showed-support-for-lib-dems-1951940.html

I want this election outcome to stitch up the Tory press so badly. If Cameron can't win a majority it just proves them to have nowhere near the kind of influence that they have claimed...

Tories have completely blown it.

Dirty tricks all the way from here in but it'll just backfire on the Tories.

I want this election outcome to stitch up the Tory press so badly.

Let's not forget that The Sun was a Labour paper until only a few months ago.

The Sun has turned its back on New Labour after more than a decade of support and thrown its weight behind the Conservatives with a front page editorial today with the headline: "Labour's Lost It". (The Guardian, Wednesday 30 September 2009).

Link

Our so-called leaders are merely unchangeable, disposable pawns for corporate interests like News International.

I have always thought that the Sun was a supporter of the Conservatives and the Mirror was for Labour - shows how much I know!!!

The Sun was a big Thatcher supporter but Blair toadied up to Murdoch sufficiently to change his mind. He's now changed it back again.

I have always thought that the Sun was a supporter of the Conservatives and the Mirror was for Labour - shows how much I know!!!

I think a reader (using that term loosely) survey at the height of the Tory years showed that most Sun readers thought it was a labour paper. It's so dim in Sunworld it's amazing there's enough light to even see the tits. :roll:

Let's not forget that The Sun was a Labour paper until only a few months ago.

Link

Our so-called leaders are merely unchangeable, disposable pawns for corporate interests like News International.

The Sun always backs who ever it thinks will win. It was the Tories all through the Eighties, and then Labour from 1997 until now. Looks like Murdoch's got it wrong this time though.

Archived