Computers cause child obesity.

Today I have been for a walk around my home town. I do not do it very often but it was a lovely day so I thought that I would go see. I must say that I was astounded by the number of sub 20 very overweight kids, mainly girls. I got round to thinking why things had changed so much. The conclusion that I rightly or wrongly reached is that they sit in all night playing computer games.

CONCLUSION......computers make you FAT!:suspect:

No Being in a country where its not safe for your kids to hang out makes them fat!

Yeah, that makes perfect sense, I mean America and Germany and the UK (three countries with the largest proportions of overweight people) are clearly also the least safe countries for children. It practically goes without saying.:rolleyes:

Today I have been for a walk around my home town. I do not do it very often but it was a lovely day so I thought that I would go see. I must say that I was astounded by the number of sub 20 very overweight kids, mainly girls. I got round to thinking why things had changed so much. The conclusion that I rightly or wrongly reached is that they sit in all night playing computer games.

CONCLUSION......computers make you FAT!:suspect:

Phil, I just KNEW it was you!

Are you still being visited by the parrot?

Archived