Computers cause child obesity.

I must say that my walk around my home town made it very clear to me how cheap it is to eat well. We walked around the outdoor market where you could buy a huge bagfull of very fresh fruit and veg for less than the cost of a pack of fags.

If you say so

Don't take his word for it, he could be talking utter rubbish for all we know.

Check out the statistics on, for example, the number of children kidnapped or assaulted while playing outside, and compare it against the number of children killed in household accidents. Then you'll know whether it is safe for them to be outside or not.

Don't take his word for it, he could be talking utter rubbish for all we know.

Check out the statistics on, for example, the number of children kidnapped or assaulted while playing outside, and compare it against the number of children killed in household accidents. Then you'll know whether it is safe for them to be outside or not.

A assume with the number of posts you have you dont play out much :hihi:

I think statistics show that children are no less safe 'playing out' than they were 50 years ago, it is the adults who are paranoid. Our own grandson is a case in point, he would far rather play on his PC or PS3 than go out and do something.

Last week I went for a walk round the Rother Valley park to be met by a group of schoolkids and teachers coming in the opposite direction. Without fail these little blighters, who were portly to say the least, physically shoved me out of their way. At least their weight comes into some use.

I think statistics show that children are no less safe 'playing out' than they were 50 years ago, it is the adults who are paranoid. Our own grandson is a case in point, he would far rather play on his PC or PS3 than go out and do something.

Last week I went for a walk round the Rother Valley park to be met by a group of schoolkids and teachers coming in the opposite direction. Without fail these little blighters, who were portly to say the least, physically shoved me out of their way. At least their weight comes into some use.

So your point is that exercise makes young people fat?:huh:

Archived