Gods never care anyhow!

So, if there has to be debates on any aspect of religion, why can't it be a serious debate without trolls or evangelical atheists.

That is what most debates and religious topics are aimed at.

You cannot explain your faith other than it is your faith. You believe in your god and your bible, and other people do not. What else is there to explain. It is when people question individual aspects of your faith that the trolling begins.

That is what most debates and religious topics are aimed at.

You cannot explain your faith other than it is your faith. You believe in your god and your bible, and other people do not. What else is there to explain. It is when people question individual aspects of your faith that the trolling begins.

Genuine questions about the Bible and Christianity can usually be answered if people are really interested. The same with any religion or belief system if it is worth its salt.

Obviously no one is going to convince a committed atheist because their mind is firmly made up and if they come on then obviously they are there for one reason and one reason only and that is to disrupt. That is no good for the forum and is no good to man nor beast and the only result is that it turns the forum into a farce and who in their right mind wants that?

Genuine questions about the Bible and Christianity can usually be answered if people are really interested. The same with any religion or belief system if it is worth its salt.

Obviously no one is going to convince a committed atheist because their mind is firmly made up and if they come on then obviously they are there for one reason and one reason only and that is to disrupt. That is no good for the forum and is no good to man nor beast and the only result is that it turns the forum into a farce and who in their right mind wants that?

But they cannot because those answers rely on faith.

You can only accept the answers provided by the bible if you have faith in the bible.

But they cannot because those answers rely on faith.

You can only accept the answers provided by the bible if you have faith in the bible.

Statements (incorrect ones) like Cain and Able committed incest with their mother can be corrected.

Apparent contradictions in the Bible can be answered.

Lies about the none existence of Jesus can be answered, likewise people who say Nazareth never existed at the time of Jesus can be answered along with many other lies that people devise. All these inventions are designed to belittle Christianity and they need to be responded to.

There are many old-wives tales that need to be corrected along with any factual errors that people may have got wrong.

Then when we have the facts straightened out and all the questions answered, then people can decide for themselves on issues of faith, after they are in possession of all the facts.

People do things like voting labour because their parents did, they believe in God or not either because of their parents, their friends, or because it is not the flavour of the month. If that is how people want to run their life by being influenced by others who are as ignorant as themselves then that is their lookout, but I always think we need to make informed decisions, however as I say if people have already made their minds up, or they don't want to know, or they just want to lark around then they would be better staying away.

Statements (incorrect ones) like Cain and Able committed incest with their mother can be corrected.

Apparent contradictions in the Bible can be answered.

Lies about the none existence of Jesus can be answered, likewise people who say Nazareth never existed at the time of Jesus can be answered along with many other lies that people devise. All these inventions are designed to belittle Christianity and they need to be responded to.

There are many old-wives tales that need to be corrected along with any factual errors that people may have got wrong.

Then when we have the facts straightened out and all the questions answered, then people can decide for themselves on issues of faith, after they are in possession of all the facts.

People do things like voting labour because their parents did, they believe in God or not either because of their parents, their friends, or because it is not the flavour of the month. If that is how people want to run their life by being influenced by others who are as ignorant as themselves then that is their lookout, but I always think we need to make informed decisions, however as I say if people have already made their minds up, or they don't want to know, or they just want to lark around then they would be better staying away.

If you feel the need to continue with this then that is your business. Seems pretty obvious that few posters on here are actually wanting answers for the sake of answers - but more as a way of inciting emotional responses.

Some of your responses have appeared pretty daft to me, but that does not mean I doubt either your faith.

You cannot stop them from saying anything they want about your religion or the things you claim as facts. As for cain and abel, for instance, you would have had to have been around with them to know the truth or lies concerning their relationships. Just because something is not written does not mean it did not happen.

Anyhow - seen this topic going round and round so much I am starting to get dizzy so I shall leave you to it and say no more.

Enjoy.

Archived