Gods never care anyhow!

You are being mischevious, but it was a dumb thing to say. I am sure that he did not intend to imply that any guilt could be attached to the girls actions.

Really, this wasn't just a lone, misinterpreted post:

LINK

His views on rape are also pretty extreme:

As these other forumers found:

LINK

Explain how I am quoting out of context, I have posted what Grahame wrote only, nothing added or taken away.

Uh, Grahame said:

"Originally Posted by Grahame

Children of that age are not that innocent, they would have known the facts of life, they are taught them at school from a young age and they didn't have to get in the bath. I think things like that are best left alone."

Hardly the " innocence of youth".

IMO Grahame is saying that there was no innocence. Please tell me I'm not right?

Who's the 'Satan'?

Revelation 12:9, 12, 17 S.... Satan, who deceives the whole world;

Uh, Grahame said:

"Originally Posted by Grahame

Children of that age are not that innocent, they would have known the facts of life, they are taught them at school from a young age and they didn't have to get in the bath. I think things like that are best left alone."

Hardly the " innocence of youth".

IMO Grahame is saying that there was no innocence. Please tell me I'm not right?

Who's the 'Satan'?

Revelation 12:9, 12, 17 S.... Satan, who deceives the whole world;

Precisely. Grahame is saying that as Holly and Jessica had received sex education at school they should have been aware of the dangers and that they didn't have to get in the bath where Huntley killed them.

Just why he thinks they got in the bath of their own free will baffles me.

This ties in with Grahame's view of rape victims in that he believes that they in some way asked for it.

Vile views from a self confessed deeply religious man.

AEgeates had been very importunate with Maximilla and promised that he would make her mistress of his wealth; but not having been able to persuade her, he was greatly enraged, and was determined to make a public charge against all the people, and to send to Caesar an accusation against both Maximilla and all the people. And while he was arranging these things in the presence of his officers, at the dead of night he rose up, and unseen by all his people, having been tormented by the devil, he fell down from a great height, and rolling into the midst of the market-place of the city, breathed his last.

And this was reported to his brother Stratocles; and he sent his servants, having told them that they should bury him among those who had died a violent death. But he sought nothing of his substance, saying: Let not my Lord Jesus Christ, in whom I have believed, suffer me to touch anything whatever of the goods of my brother, that the condemnation of him who dared to cut off the apostle of the Lord may not disgrace me.

These things were done in the province of Achaia, in the city of Patras on the day before the kalends of December, where his good deeds are kept in mind even to this day, to the glory and praise of our Lord Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

In response to my claim that there are no contemporary references to Jesus you copy and paste the above passage without any citation.

It comes from the Acts of Andrew, a mid-second century text, that didn't even make it into the bible.

As you obviously knew the origin of the passage when you copied it this is another example of your total dishonesty.

Lies about the none existence of Jesus can be answered, likewise people who say Nazareth never existed at the time of Jesus can be answered along with many other lies that people devise. All these inventions are designed to belittle Christianity and they need to be responded to.

Having looked at the available evidence I say Nazareth did not exist in the first century CE. I would be interested to hear your evidence that it did exist. (Please do not use "because it says so in the bible").

In response to my claim that there are no contemporary references to Jesus you copy and paste the above passage without any citation.

It comes from the Acts of Andrew, a mid-second century text, that didn't even make it into the bible.

As you obviously knew the origin of the passage when you copied it this is another example of your total dishonesty.

As you say it is external to the Bible, it talks about contemporary events and it talks about real people including Jesus. Get used to it.

Having looked at the available evidence I say Nazareth did not exist in the first century CE. I would be interested to hear your evidence that it did exist. (Please do not use "because it says so in the bible").

See the "Bulletin of the Anglo-Israel Archaeological Society." failing that see here.

"Israeli archaeologists said Monday that they have uncovered remains of the first dwelling in the northern city of Nazareth that can be dated back to the time of Jesus.

The find sheds a new light on what Nazareth might have been like in Jesus' time, said the archaeologists, indicating that it was probably a small hamlet with about 50 houses populated by poor Jews.

The remains of a wall, a hideout and a cistern were found after builders dug up an old convent courtyard in the northern Israeli city, said archaeologist Yardenna Alexandre of the Israel Antiquities Authority.

Alexandre told reporters that archeologists also found clay and chalk vessels used by Galilean Jews of the time - an indication the home belonged to a simple Jewish family.

"It was likely Jesus and his childhood friends would have known the house," said Alexandre."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1136599.html

As you say it is external to the Bible, it talks about contemporary events and it talks about real people including Jesus.

How can it be a contemporary account written over 100 years after the alleged events?

Get used to it.

Are you twelve?

Archived