Gods never care anyhow!

So do you lot have a problem with gods in general, or mostly with the christian god as portrayed by Grahame - whom I do not believe to be a fair representative of christianity as a whole?

If you have problems with all gods then do you know then all?

If you have a problem with the concept of god, then is this because it removes some of the power to control your own destiny, even though believing in a god does not mean admitting that the god controls your life?

Are you afraid of something that you do not understand - as is often the case with human nature?

Are you not limiting yourself by stating catagorically that there is no such thing as god?

And what would be your personal definition of a god - and I do not mean something you have looked up via google?

So do you lot have a problem with gods in general, or mostly with the christian god as portrayed by Grahame - whom I do not believe to be a fair representative of christianity as a whole?

If you have a problem with the concept of god, then is this because it removes some of the power to control your own destiny, even though believing in a god does not mean admitting that the god controls your life?

Are you afraid of something that you do not understand - as is often the case with human nature?

Are you not limiting yourself by stating catagorically that there is no such thing as god?

And what would be your personal definition of a god - and I do not mean something you have looked up via google?

I do not believe in God as I cannot truly believe in something that I cannot know exists for sure. I do not catagorically state that there is no God, there may be, I do not know.

I do not have any problems with the possible existence of God. If he exists, that is fine by me. Neither do I have any problems with people who believe in a God unless the possible existence of one is used by some organisation to control others and lead them to commit hideous crimes in the name of that God. This happens.

I do not believe in God as I cannot truly believe in something that I cannot know exists for sure. I do not catagorically state that there is no God, there may be, I do not know.

I do not have any problems with the possible existence of God. If he exists, that is fine by me. Neither do I have any problems with people who believe in a God unless the possible existence of one is used by some organisation to control others and lead them to commit hideous crimes in the name of that God. This happens.

Unfortunately it does happen but for the life of me I cannot think where Jesus tells me to do anything wrong. :)

P.S. Jesus was a real person, why can't you believe in him?

Unfortunately it does happen but for the life of me I cannot think where Jesus tells me to do anything wrong. :)

P.S. Jesus was a real person, why can't you believe in him?[/QUOTE]

Nobody can prove that Jesus existed and I cannot believe in a myth.:roll:

The Israelites worshipped false gods and "the LORD" was a Golden Calf. (Probably Baal)

"And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods [plural] O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the LORD." (Baal)

Exodus 32:4-5

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Here he comes. :hihi:

How can I have a problem with something that doesn't exist. :loopy:

Archived