A question for people who follow a RELIGION.

How do you know he doesn't look like us and why is he a he.

I wonder why you think he should look like us and though my god is not a he, there is no reason why Shaz112 cannot have a male god. I suppose we should all stop thinking gender when we consider god, but would make things as difficult as the opposite.

But couldn't he be a she. This is confusing.

Mine is a she as far as I am concerned. But as I said - perhaps it would be simpler if we stopped comparing god(s) to men/women and assumed that the gender is only related to the physical. When you become something that does not require physical body then why would you need gender?

Mine is a she as far as I am concerned. But as I said - perhaps it would be simpler if we stopped comparing god(s) to men/women and assumed that the gender is only related to the physical. When you become something that does not require physical body then why would you need gender?

An IT would be better.

Totally agree.

Archived