A question for people who follow a RELIGION.

So just because people believe something, that means it might be true, no matter how far fetched?

Well it might be true. Who can say? If they don't want to prove themselves to you or other doubters then the giant duck called thrabble may well exist, and all you can say is - I don't think so.

Anyhow - his name is not Thrabble - it's Splurge.

I cannot dance at all - let alone tango. :hihi:

But this thread does appear to be aimed at asking questions about religion for the religious to answer, and we get atheists starting to post just to take the urine out of those who have faith.

)

That's not quite the way it happened though, is it? Read back through the thread, while trying to overcome your amnesia and simultaneously remembering the commandment about "not bearing false witness." :hihi:

That's not quite the way it happened though, is it? Read back through the thread, while trying to overcome your amnesia and simultaneously remembering the commandment about "not bearing false witness." :hihi:

Well - starting at the start - I attempted to answer the OP. Then the atheist Flamingjimmy came on; shortly followed by the atheist Kingmaker....

So why did it not happen that way?

The commandment concerning false witness, along with all the rest, is not part of my religion.

Archived