Film "look away" moments?

aelfheah

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Girl tied between the trucks in Hitcher was horrible even though you didn't actually see "it" happen.

Cutting the back of the heel in Hostel makes me squirm.

Seeing the little girls death at the beginning of The Descent makes me very sad. :(

• 1 month later...
I'd like to add the shooting of the little girl in the original 'Assault on Precinct 13' to the above list, but even if you combined the best (worst?) scenes from all the above I'm afraid you don't even come close to 'Antichrist'! There are some absolutely beautifully shot scenes & great acting but I'm not even going to start describing what happens at the end, if you've seen it you know where I'm coming from.

Yeah, self inflicted FGM for the win. A couple of others:

When the head of The Human Centipede has to defecate for the first time.

The abortion scene in Cannibal Holocaust.

jb

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen a lot of the films previously described and did find some of the scenes described disturbing but have to say the beach scene in"under the Skin" was utterly heartbreaking as well as truly disturbing.Other than that I would add the little girl in the red coat in "Schindlers List and most of Eraserhead.