Does anyone know what is the latest time you can get married at town hall?

i'm getting married on a saturday next May and the latest time they do is 1130am because I asked for the latest one. It is because they do all the hotel weddings saturday afternoon. I kinow it's later on a week day. My friend got married at 3:30pm on a Thur.

i'm getting married on a saturday next May and the latest time they do is 1130am because I asked for the latest one. It is because they do all the hotel weddings saturday afternoon. I kinow it's later on a week day. My friend got married at 3:30pm on a Thur.

yep spot on that. We got married on a Friday at 2.30pm. We were going to get married on a saturday but changed it to the Friday so we could have an afternoon wedding.

Can highly recommend the registry office as well. Its not as much of a conveyor belt as it was years ago.

thanks, may have to find some more people to invite now as half my list can only turn up on a saturday but we are only having an evening do so having our wedding at dinner time is going to be pushing it a little bit, at least i know now friday may it will have to be

thanks, may have to find some more people to invite now as half my list can only turn up on a saturday but we are only having an evening do so having our wedding at dinner time is going to be pushing it a little bit, at least i know now friday may it will have to be

I'll come! I love weddings!

I was a bit unsure about getting married on a Friday as Saturdays seem to be the norm but it was brill in the end and def the best decision. The peace gardens were quiet so that was good for the photos and we had all out first choices of florist/venue etc because they had no bookings on that day. This was two years ago and a lot more people get married on a Friday now so it may be busier than it was then but I can't imagine things have changed that much.

I was surprised in the end that everybody booked the day off, I thought we would have had a few no-shows because of the weekday choice but nobody even moaned!

Archived