Hen weekend - Help needed for a large group

Hi,

I'm just starting to plan a 1 or 2 nights away for a hen party of approx 20 ladies. Ages between 25 and 60! Either weekend or weekdays.

Ideas so far include Spa treatments, Lush restaurant meal, plenty of boozing but not in nightclubs, cocktails & champagne essential. Maybe a show or comedy club...

Thinking of a city or Country House Hotel Break... trouble is finding somewhere that will take 20 people...especially if there are Spa treatments to book!

Has anybody used a Hen party organiser for this type of thing?

Not till next Feb / March but with such a big group I want to get in early!

Thanks xx

I went to manchester for my hen night!!! There was 20 of us ranging from 21 to 58!!!

Everyone meet in manchester mid afternoon, we stayed at the ramanda at picadilly gardens ( i think it was £50 for a twin room) then headed to pizza express for a meal then on the the birdacage. People left whenever they wanted! It was so relaxed!! (My chief bridesmaid did take care of everything)

The next morning we all went for breakfast, some people headed home and we went on the manchester eye!!

Hope this helps!!!

Archived