Does anyone else share my interests and want to chat?

i enjoy films live music comediens baking countryside and animals and gothic horror ( and just out of protest am leaving out the commas)

ooooo I`m into all tha stuff, am happy to chat anytime......except tonight cos I`m off to see KISS!!:headbang::headbang:8)

tim burton ! two cats i would love two cats but live in a flat.. .

My daughter has two cats and she lives in a flat and there's no problems at all. They are "house" cats and have never gone out amd they are both contented and well looked after cats - and I think if anything a little spoilt! Her oldest cat Alfie was in a bit of a state when she first got him but with a lot of TLC he is now a lovely cat with a lovely temperament and both cats have lovely shiny black coats.

I love most types of music but must say Jazz is not one of my favourites!

you jammy sod :) what sort of film and comedy ? have a great time tonight!

thanx mate, just got in, had a fab night! am into pretty much all films (except soppy ones) really like horror, action or a good war film.

love comedians such as lee evans, peter kay, lee mack(ones that are a little bit rude!:hihi:)

was looking for some people to talk to really via email and maybe meet up, above are my interests and wondered if there really is anyone out there with similar?

What interest are these love?

Archived