Quick Pain, Slow Pain.

I think it is fairly clear that jabberwocky and Plain Talker got into a bit of a ruck.

:o Oi! Scuse me! I'm a good girl, I am. (in any case I've heard enough about Mrs Jabbers' ferocity ;) to no to want to risk her wrath... ;)

Anyway, suffering the "horse kicked me in the chest" type pain at the moment, Jabbs does have my sympathy.

I just hope they've got industrial strength painkillers ready!*Worried*

:o Oi! Scuse me! I'm a good girl, I am. (in any case I've heard enough about Mrs Jabbers' ferocity ;) to no to want to risk her wrath... ;)

Anyway, suffering the "horse kicked me in the chest" type pain at the moment, Jabbs does have my sympathy.

I just hope they've got industrial strength painkillers ready!*Worried*

Let's face it, if you had been in a ruck with Mr Wocky, you'd be unscathed and he'd be a gibbering heap of dismembered limbs in a corner!

You'll probably get that lovely drip with pain relief on demand - press the button and off you float .....

Plaster? Which wimp uses plasters? Let it bleed and get infected and when you are suffering a fever and there's puss coming out of it - then you get a red hot iron and just slap it on. Wound sorted. No need for pufty plasters. Them things is for babies and girls.

Archived