Oops landed back in hospital

PT, I don't come on here regularly enough to have seen what you have been through. However, I am so glad to hear your good news.

When you feel up to joining any SF social events, I will be more than pleased to offer you the facilities of my (only slightly dog-mudded) car to transport you to and fro.

Stagey might do another meal meet if we ask him nicely :)

Hi SHSheff, yes I'm doing better since the bionics were fitted (hehehe) and I'm looking forward to being up to attending meal-meets before long.

I'd love a lift, even if the car is without the muddling-dog in it, (how is she? she's a love! :D )

We must try and persuade Stagey to do another meal meet. (although the last one was only last week)

Glad you are Ok & that you managed to get an ambulance that wasn't distracted elsewhere to the time wasters! Get well soon!

thanks Bedders. The ambulance was pretty quick, the staff were brilliant, and I'm very grateful to them.

I wrote a letter to the ambulance service to say thank you, and particular thanks to the ambulance crew who attended, and got a lovely reply back from the main bod there, saying ""it's nice to hear of a good outcome, and nice to hear a positive, as we often only hear from people who complain. We have passed your thanks on to the crew who attended."

I too am pleased things are going ok for you PT.

I am all for your letter to the ambulance service, it is nice to give credit where due, I fear too many folk are not able to find the time for such plesentries these days.

This is such a nice thread, it has filled me with pride that fellow Sheffielders have been so kind, thanks :)

How lovely to hear something good. And to know there are kind and considerate people like PT out there who take the time and trouble to send letters of thanks to workers in the public sector.

Good luck with your improvement.

cheers, RR.

the ambulance and hospital staff were great:- very reassuring, calm, and capable, during what was a really frightening time for me. I am so grateful to them.

I met PT tonight after a few years of her speeding passed me, she is an inspiration, long live people like you my love.

All the very best in your recovery, I'm hoping we can have a cuppa soon Love.

hehehe. Yes, a cuppa, sometime very soon. Definitely. (oh, and PS, your young'un was a pleasure to meet today, him and the little'un played lovely together.x)

Archived