Oops landed back in hospital

Hey PT, I hope the op goes moothly for you. My nan had the same op for the same reason last year and she's made a fantastic recovery, it knocked 10 years off her :)

If I were closer I'd bring you a Muttar Paneer, my mum brought me a Mc D's last time I was in the hopsital :hihi:

just spoken to the doc,and it looks pretty certain that i'll be "paced", and prolly be operated on in the next couple of days, almost definitely by the end of the week.

so, here's hoping

UPDATE!!

after a false start today, where I got to theatre, and it had to be postponed for technical reaons,I've been told I'm on the list for the pacemaker to be done, tomorrow afternoon.

thanks for the good wishes, folks xx

Good luck love, I just hope you don't have to be taken to X-Ray by one of the porter scum, it might be me lol.
oh, blimey! hehehe

nah the staff have been lovely!

hi PT, i have the same condition as you so i know what your going through. good luck and my thoughts are with you. x

cheers. naturally a bit "antsy", but philosophical. it's gotta be done. did they "pace" you, then, too?

If it means that you won't be collapsing and having all the worry that goes along with it then having a pacemaker fitted will definitely be worth it.

Hope you're back up and about and feeling great by the weekend :)

If it means that you won't be collapsing and having all the worry that goes along with it then having a pacemaker fitted will definitely be worth it.

Hope you're back up and about and feeling great by the weekend :)

this is true, the collapses haven't been at all pleasant:- and quite scary.

I just want it all over and done with, and to get home to the furry family, really.

good luck PT hope everything goes well.

good heavens no PT on s/f.

bet its not long before you will be coming round from surgery shouting find me a computer, ol.:hihi:

It's being done under local anaesthetic, so she'll probably be posting and complaining about how long they're taking while they're actually carrying out the procedure!!! :hihi:

Archived