HELP- Wedding Venue needed Low cost

:help: Me and my partner are looking to get married next October but as many will know this is an expensive affair. I need a venue that will hold the ceremony and reception but that will let me provide my own catering at a low cost ( not a silly low cost like £50 i know these things cost money) in sheffield.

PLEASE HELP stuck in a rut need all the help we can get any suggestions welcome :):help:

I'm on a tight budget too so I'm getting married at the Town Hall which is under £110 then having my reception at the Jubilee Sports and Social Club off Halifax Road. They charge £160 for room hire including DJ but you can hire your own. They also do a buffet but again will allow you to provide your own food in part or full. It's a lovely little club with grass for the kids. Only fits upto 100 people though.Hope this helps, just a suggestion. Good luck!.

Hi thre old rectory at handsworth can hold up to 200 people for a wedding buffet - the room hire is £175 for a saturday night from 7pm to 12.30am. We do do our own catering but if you want to self cater there is just an extra £60 charge - there are some terms and conditions but nothing you wouldn't expect. The venue is just off the parkway near the big ASDA but its a stunning grade 2 listed stone building with a big lawn at the back.

take a look at http://www.orh.org.uk

or ring 0114 2692537

Check out Hargate Hall in Derbyshire. We are booked in for June next year and will be doing all our own catering (for which there is no extra charge).

They can supply a pay bar or you/yours guests can supply your own alcohol.

Is a very unique and beautiful venue. Would be yours (along with its 7.5 acres of land) for the whole weekend too. Well worth a look http://www.hargate-hall.co.uk

Good Luck Emma xxx

We are having our evening do at Nether Edge Hotel in August, room big enough for about 60 people, they provide catering or let you bring your own, room is free to hire, you just pay for DJ, you can either bring your own or use theirs which is £130, good luck!

Archived