Room needed urgently to hire

cll23

were looking for somewhere to have a meal after our wedding theres gunna be around 55 people that also includes some children were gettin married at registrar offiice and just wanting to go for a meal afterwards so was wondering if people know of anyone decent to go that maybe could either do us a 3 course meal or buffet......very greatful for any offers

Netheredge Hotel & Tavern can cater for your needs. We do lots of medium size weddings, 55 is a good number for a sit down meal. Our 3 course meals start at £12.95. Good value for money. Have a look at our website on http://www.netheredgehotels.co.uk or email me on admin@netheredgehotels.co.uk or telephone me on 0114 2552356. Ask for Sal. I know we can make your special day come true.

were looking for somewhere to have a meal after our wedding theres gunna be around 55 people that also includes some children were gettin married at registrar offiice and just wanting to go for a meal afterwards so was wondering if people know of anyone decent to go that maybe could either do us a 3 course r headmeal or buffet......very greatful for any offers

We are at Netheredge Hotel & Tavern. We are only a couple of miles at best from the registry office in a nice area of town. Have car parking and can do you a sit down 3 course meal for £12.95 per head. We can do a buffet alternatively for £8.95 per head. We try and do our meals and buffet bespoke and can do lots of options nothing is set in stone so it may well be worth your while giving me a call and lets see if we can do you a wonderful wedding reception. We don't have lots of dates available on the weekends though so we will ahve to keep our fingers crossed. Email me on admin@netheredgehotels.co.uk or telephone me on 0114 2552356. Ask for Sal

thanks everyone we are now sorted booked droppingwell pub at kimberworth its lovely there we go regular as the landlady isn doin us a very nice buffet with lots of different variety an only charging us £250

Archived