Who are the best double act?

John

I was just kidding:hihi: The Krankies...lol

it's got to be VIC AND BOB

this double act has had me laughing since the late 80's

they have done some crazy things but great things,

Laurel and hardy were great too, I remember watching them when I was younger. the best acts are the ones which can be enjoyed by all. no smut etc...

:clap::hihi::clap::hihi::clap::hihi::clap::hihi::clap:

Originally posted by littleboo

I was just kidding:hihi: The Krankies...lol

it's got to be VIC AND BOB

this double act has had me laughing since the late 80's

they have done some crazy things but great things,

Laurel and hardy were great too, I remember watching them when I was younger. the best acts are the ones which can be enjoyed by all. no smut etc...

:clap:

I went to school with Vic Reeves's first wife Sarah Vincent...a friend of mine was actually invited to their wedding and said he wasn't funny....:hihi:

Don't suppose it was his job to be on his very own wedding day!

I like 'em to but prefer Bob!!

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Shiesh

I went to school with Vic Reeves's first wife Sarah Vincent...a friend of mine was actually invited to their wedding and said he wasn't funny....:hihi:

Don't suppose it was his job to be on his very own wedding day!

I like 'em to but prefer Bob!!

:thumbsup:

Very strange that, my friend went to that wedding too.. She didn't actually know Vic or Bob but the lucky so and so got invited by one of the other guests.

She too said Vic wasn't funny, but she said Bob was, he was having a romantic moment with a cucumber on the dance floor!

and I agree Bob is the funniest, They make me laugh when they are doing a sketch and you can see them trying not to laugh at each other.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

It has to be Laurel and Hardy.

For some reason, they seem to appeal more to men than to women. I read a biography of them last year and discovered a lot more about their lives off stage. Ollie was quiet and unassuming off stage. Stan was a bit of a ladies man and seemed to have had quite a few affairs. When Stan first went to the US, he was on the same boat as Chaplin, who apparently ignored him. I tihnk Stan is much funnier than Chaplin anyway.

As for Morecambe and Wise, i must be the only person alive who never found them funny. I thought their attmepts at humour were laboured and obvious and also a little twee.

Archived