Chocolate is a possible cause of depression

It only seems like a couple of weeks ago we were being told how good for you chocolate is. How it can reduce the chance of heart problems or something. Not that I need an excuse.

Happy eating - until the dire warnings get printed on the labels (as with cigarettes).

Eating chocolate could possibly make you obese etc etc

It only seems like a couple of weeks ago we were being told how good for you chocolate is. How it can reduce the chance of heart problems or something. Not that I need an excuse.

Happy eating - until the dire warnings get printed on the labels (as with cigarettes).

Eating chocolate could possibly make you obese etc etc

That's the Daily Mail school of reporting though, isn't it?something is supposed to be fantastic for your wellbeing, one week, and then the week after, it's deathly-bad. It's that "Kill-AND-cure thing they are so fond of.

Must admit when I have eaten loads of chocolate I usually feel depressed the next day but I think it is only because I am trying to loose weight.:D

When this happens I find the only thing I am depressed about is not having any chocolate left in the house. Easily remedied by a quick trip to the local supermarket. Happy again! Yay!

Archived