Pub advice please

thankyou one and all, the response is beyond my expectations.there does seem an awful lot to do that im sure will lead to further visits. i have to say that in scotland sheffield is known for its warmth of hospitality and that you people call a spade a spade. i'll endeavour to visit as many places as i can ..should you see a scottish soldier in your midst...im sure i'll be a novelty...come and say hello and the drinks are on me.

good for you bluesbrother, if youre a kiltie the royal standard sounds well worth a visit...where is that.

kind regards and thankyou for your genuine warmth...slain'te...

so...is kelham island a wee island ...like skye or perhaps an area between 2 rivers?certainly sounds inviting.many thanks. you chaps are very proud of your city many thanks again

If u r around the pubs I mentioned on May 7 or 8 we'll have a pint o'heavy with u.U will recognise me-the handsome B***ard surrounded by totty.:D

thankyou jomarch....that clarifies things.very kind of you

rocklegend...you must have some scot in you...if youre surrounded by totty it could be benificial to seek you out.....you should be able to spot me...i wear the RRS kilt,about 6 feet with muscles..think arnie with shakin' stevens head on(!!!) im known to quaff large amounts of heavy and glen morangie and .....eventually fall asleep...usually in hotel rooms with very miffed women from kent...slain'te

thankyou jomarch....that clarifies things.very kind of you

rocklegend...you must have some scot in you...if youre surrounded by totty it could be benificial to seek you out.....you should be able to spot me...i wear the RRS kilt,about 6 feet with muscles..think arnie with shakin' stevens head on(!!!) im known to quaff large amounts of heavy and glen morangie and .....eventually fall asleep...usually in hotel rooms with very miffed women from kent...slain'te

Sounds slightly familiar,more likely with Essex girls(don't tell the wife or girlfriend though).Regarding the Scot in me-spot on,the family originate from Scotland (allegedly Rutherglen) via Ireland.To spot me think Sean Bean with less facial lines...

Archived