Can you get arrested for custard-based "terrorism"?

Or any form of terrorism that just leaves a mess?

Say you got on the bus with a bucket of custard and just emptied the contents over a gentleman or gentlewoman passenger. Would that be an arrestable offence?

Thanks in advance.

Wet custard is just messy and a waste of what could be good edible custard. That is a crime in itself.

What you can do, get a tin of dry custard power and make napalm. It goes up a treat. Now, I expect the security services to have red flagged my comments so I will put the kettle on for their arrival :)

Im guessing it would be classed as assault...

How much custard would have to be used for it to be an assault though? I assume a speck of custard being flicked at someone is not classed as assault, so what's the gauge here?

How much custard would have to be used for it to be an assault though? I assume a speck of custard being flicked at someone is not classed as assault, so what's the gauge here?

Enough to cause distress? That would perhaps be a bit subjective though.

Or any form of terrorism that just leaves a mess?

Say you got on the bus with a bucket of custard and just emptied the contents over a gentleman or gentlewoman passenger. Would that be an arrestable offence?

Thanks in advance.

you may also get a cleaning bill from the bus company! :hihi:

That'll probably be something that jury would decide.

Archived