Hen Party Ideas - Tea Party

Hello I am getting married in January 2011 and want a good idea for the hen do... I am thinking a tea party but would like to know where I can find somewhere to host one either a restaurant... we would like something not too expensive but something nice and classy... that or ideas.

Thanks and hope someone knows :)

• 2 years later...

If you were looking for an activity to do before/after your afternoon tea we run crafty hen parties in Sheffield City Centre

If you would like to spend a couple of hours with your best friends crafting away with tea and cakes and making something special to remember, we run a variety of crafty hen parties and activities can be customised to suit your group. Just a few examples of the workshops we can deliver include: fascinator-making, shoe clip workshops, underwear customisation. Please contact info@bettyjoy.co.uk for enquiries.

Just a few examples of the workshops we can deliver include: fascinator-making, shoe clip workshops, underwear customisation. Please contact info@bettyjoy.co.uk for enquiries.

Remember, this is Sheffield lasses we're talking about, the only customisation of underwear that would interest them is the 'commando' look :hihi:

Archived