The fonejacker has just phoned me!

Lol! I swear it was him, he did all the voices perfectly. At first I thought it was just a recording but then he was replying to what I was saying :hihi:. If it wasn't him then it was someone who could do all the different accents PERFECTLY! :hihi:

Er, transcript if you'd be so kind.

I was on the phone for about 5 minutes. He started off asking about buying doovdes and stuff like that, then I started laughing at him and making fun because I thought was someone playing a recording to play a joke on me, then he started saying I was upsetting him, then moved onto the indian broadband guy, then the nigerian then a load of stuff I couldn't understand so I just carried on mocking him, then he hung up.

If it wasn't him then mad props to whoever it was cus they had those accents down man lol! :hihi:

Lol! I swear it was him, he did all the voices perfectly. At first I thought it was just a recording but then he was replying to what I was saying :hihi:. If it wasn't him then it was someone who could do all the different accents PERFECTLY! :hihi:

Just some people messing about.

I was on the phone for about 5 minutes. He started off asking about buying doovdes and stuff like that, then I started laughing at him and making fun because I thought was someone playing a recording to play a joke on me, then he started saying I was upsetting him, then moved onto the indian broadband guy, then the nigerian then a load of stuff I couldn't understand so I just carried on mocking him, then he hung up.

If it wasn't him then mad props to whoever it was cus they had those accents down man lol! :hihi:

I got somebody ringing me the other day shouting "how many legs does a donkey have?" down the phone at me - could that be the same guy? I said four.. the man said no... my mum said four... the man said no... my five year old brother said four... the man hung up. I think we outsmarted him. :cool:

I got somebody ringing me the other day shouting "how many legs does a donkey have?" down the phone at me - could that be the same guy? I said four.. the man said no... my mum said four... the man said no... my five year old brother said four... the man hung up. I think we outsmarted him. :cool:

Did he start off by saying "Hello Tess, this is Chris Tarrant. I have with me ... and he currently needs to answer this question to win thirty two thousand."

Archived