Worst Takeaway Flyer Ever - Hilarious!

Has anybody rung this number, it'd be interesting to see what it looks like? ... whats all this with the free ginger beer?

No I didn't ring but would love to know if someone else has ordered!

Like alchresearch said, even if the food desciption had been amazing, I would never order anything from a place that only gives a mobile phone number.

I googled 'bulla cake' and it seems to be a Jamaican version of a bread roll... and ginger seems to be quite widely used in Jamaican cooking, so that might be the thinking behind the ginger beer?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulla_cakes

Who would pay £6 for 1 chicken wing and a bit of rice?!

I know there's the delivery and all that, but come on, if you've got the munchies at that time of night, 1 chicken wing isn't going to fill much of a gap! lol

dont forget the ginger beer

or some kinda Del boy wheeler-dealer got hold of a massive box of 'off-the-back-of-a-lorry' chicken wings & brought them home;

"What the hell are we going to do with all those you idiot??"

"Don't worry, I have a cunning plan! I'm gonna sell them with rice... we'll make millions!"

"Don't be silly, you can't just have chicken wings & rice on a menu... people want choice"

"Well I'll make it look like different meal deals"

"But that's still just chicken & rice"

"OK what else have we got?"

"Well there's some cheese in the fridge..."

Roflcopter. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Who would pay £6 for 1 chicken wing and a bit of rice?!

I know there's the delivery and all that, but come on, if you've got the munchies at that time of night, 1 chicken wing isn't going to fill much of a gap! lol

Yeah but here is one of their chickens.

Archived