Worst Takeaway Flyer Ever - Hilarious!

It could be worse, Meal deal 1 could be more expensive than Meal deal 2.

I know a takeaway in Sheffield that charges £3.50 for cheeseburger, chips and drink (Meal1), if you order the burger the chips and the drink, its only £3.20.

They also have for £3.60 chicken burger, chips and drink (Meal2), if you order them separately it is only £3.20.

I am not surprised this has happened. Around 10 years ago I was living in a different area and an acquaintance told me of a butchers shop that doubled as a takeaway at night. They apparently had quite a huge following in the asian community. What I mean by takeaway is that all the butchers shop was closed up, and they operated from a room in the back.

Made sense though, as we could never figure out where the smell of cooking food was coming from at 11:30 after the pub had kicked out! Soo annoying.

I never did see any advertising of any sort, but can only assume that this was a tax dodge. I would never eat from a place that wasn't regulated, and didn't have the correct insurance etc etc

Had an idea for the vegitarian option

1 Lettuice leaf washed, 1 freshish cherry tomatoe, half a raddish, and 3 yes 3 slices (thinly cut ) of cucumber

£ 3.20

I may put forward my business plan if ever i find out where they operate from

Archived