Gordon Brown's mask slips "she's a very bigoted woman"

Get real sunshine! You've never heard of Corus then? Teeside & Rotherham have been desimated by job losses under Labour....but the bankers in the big smoke got bailed out ok. Take off your rose-tinted glasses...they are all the same!

Same with thousands of job losses at BAE Systems - over 2300 in 2009 alone, and 230 in Barrow back in February.

Good on him

Why should he pander to bigots? Don't like the bloke and the only reason I am giving voting my consideration for the first time is that I am one of the seemingly few people who haven't developed amnesia in regards to how the Tories treated the North of England.

Brown has just gone up in my estimation. Rather he calls a bigot a bigot than runs around baby-kissing.

Just how many car making plants have closed in the UK under Labour? Didn't Nissan, Toyota, Honda and Peugeot all build plants here under the Tories including a massive plant in the North East. And didn't Ford, Vauxhall, Rover, Peugeot all move out under Labour.

Get real sunshine! You've never heard of Corus then? Teeside & Rotherham have been desimated by job losses under Labour....but the bankers in the big smoke got bailed out ok. Take off your rose-tinted glasses...they are all the same!

Get real Bedders the Tories wiped out over 80'000 jobs on Sheffield East end when they wiped out the city's private steel sector, Firth Brown,Hadfields,Brown Bayley + countless smaller ones.

You seem to have a very selective memory indeed.

Ateast the recent Corus redundancies may be temporary as the plants are still intact. Corus Engineering Steels (as I told you before) have announced they are recruiting 600 new staff. Teeside has not been permanently closed, the coke ovens are still open and claims full production will start again when normal conditions return.

Gordon Brown is still inside the house

Live TV feed http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/liveevent/

It's like a surreal Big Brother episode.

Omg this is how much immigration rattles the powers that be.

I'm afraid mrs duffy , you know what will happen to you if you don't come and back me up..

I hope mrs duffy gets some proper answers on immigration because its a certain joeputupwithanythingpublic won't.

Get real Bedders the Tories wiped out over 80'000 jobs on Sheffield East end when they wiped out the city's private steel sector, Firth Brown,Hadfields,Brown Bayley + countless smaller ones.

You seem to have a very selective memory indeed.

Ateast the recent Corus redundancies may be temporary as the plants are still intact. Corus Engineering Steels (as I told you before) have announced they are recruiting 600 new staff. Teeside has not been permanently closed, the coke ovens are still open and claims full production will start again when normal conditions return.

Almost half of all the UK's pits have closed since 1997.

Same with thousands of job losses at BAE Systems - over 2300 in 2009 alone, and 230 in Barrow back in February.

My point exactly! Thanks for that more examples of Labour letting jobs go down the pan to bail out their failings in limiting the problems of toxic debts! Everyone only sees the Tories as been the big bad wolf as far as job losses are concerned. Do you honestly think that if Labour do somehow win the next election that the footsoldiers won't be the ones for the chop (e.g nurses & teachers) & the Sir Humphrys will still be sat comfy with their gold plated pensions!

They are all the same, only one side tries to make out they are are party of the people! Don't make me laugh!

...I'm afraid mrs duffy , you know what will happen to you if you don't come and back me up..

I hate to say this but that thought had crossed my mind too

I reckon he's going to stay in there until she agrees to publicly support him on camera

he's going to be in there a bl**dy long time then Mrs duffy reminded me a bit of my mum and if they are anything alike then GB is stuffed

The whole thing has an element of the school yard scrap about it. People surrounding them, she tries to walk away a few times and is trapped in the whole furore.

She has a few good points, i will grant her that. I agree with her on student loans. I retract my 'idiot' statement.

Archived