Gordon Brown's mask slips "she's a very bigoted woman"

What's the betting that Cameron and Clegg will be carefully checking that all tv mics have been taken off before they relax in their cars too.

Knowing how cute Cameron is, he'll make sure the mic is (inadvertently) left on after an interview and be heard saying wonderful things about his detractors and the great British public :D

Didn't you have something to that effect as your signature until recently?
No, I didn't. Although this thread isn't about ME! In view of my political past :) which many people are au fait with on SF, I suggested several years ago that we should all declare our interests in the run up to elections, so that no-one could be in any doubt of where we were coming from in our remarks. Very few took me up on it at the time, iirc.

This time, I'm not even formally a member of any political party and added a siggie to reflect that, and that I felt I could post any way I wanted without being accused of political bias. Obviously I was overly sanguine about that :D

You must know by now that I always say what I mean, and mean what I say, and so something like this 'gaffe' is bound to rile me. It's not a 'gaffe' it's two faced dissembling and shows the true nature of the man, as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't trust him any further than I could see him. Also anyone that could tolerate that little weasel Mandelson within a hundred yards of them let alone give him their ear ... :suspect:

No, I didn't. Although this thread isn't about ME! In view of my political past :) which many people are au fait with on SF, I suggested several years ago that we should all declare our interests in the run up to elections, so that no-one could be in any doubt of where we were coming from in our remarks. Very few took me up on it at the time, iirc.

This time, I'm not even formally a member of any political party and added a siggie to reflect that, and that I felt I could post any way I wanted without being accused of political bias. Obviously I was overly sanguine about that :D

You must know by now that I always say what I mean, and mean what I say, and so something like this 'gaffe' is bound to rile me. It's not a 'gaffe' it's two faced dissembling and shows the true nature of the man, as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't trust him any further than I could see him. Also anyone that could tolerate that little weasel Mandelson within a hundred yards of them let alone give him their ear ... :suspect:

OOOOOhhhhh yes you did!!!

At the end of the day this Brown Gaff is no "game changer".

Opinion seems to be split not just on this board but reports from tv news, with some sympathising with Ms Duffy, but others sympathising with Brown.

Essentially it might spice up the election but overall it will have little effect on the outcome.

Haha this has absolutely made my day!! Yet another gaff from the 'unelected one'!!

This guy is showing his true colours & utter contempt for the people on the street paying tax. He thinks he's dealing in monopoly money & we are all fools!!!

Gordon Brown reminds me of Captain Mainwaring from Dads Army.....bumbling fool! (The episode when they capture the German subamarine crew. "Vot is urr name?"..."Don't tell him Pike!"...."Ah Pike!!")

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Do you think he will scurry back to his bolt-hole & 'bully' someone & take his failings out on someone else???

At least you can afford to buy an house on Old Kent Rd with Monopoly money! :hihi:

Brown admitted he misunderstood what she had said, therefore she's not a bigot for saying what she did.

What did he misunderstand? What that lady said seemed clear enough to me.

Is this his "Get out of Jail Free" card?

Did he really think what he did?

Did he not smile, say she had a nice family and wish her will, then slag her off bebind her back?

Even if he did misunderstand her, this doesn’t change how he acted, that he was two faced and acted like a complete jerk.

So the one eyed idiot who can’t be arsed to spell check his condolences letters is also a nasty piece of work :roll:

Archived