Gordon Brown's mask slips "she's a very bigoted woman"

A story is developing on Radio Five Live now if you are near a radio.

A lady was asking Brown tough questions in the street on one of his walkabouts, he gave empty answers, then as he walked away he was moaning and groaning about her - not knowing that a radio microphone was relaying his words to journalists.

This could be interesting.

Not to be pedantic Tony, but it looks like you too have slipped up!

Your quote is actually inaccurate!

Brown actually says "She's just a sort of bigoted woman".

NOT "She's a VERY bigoted woman".......I guess your ears ain't what they use to be hey?:hihi:

So the one eyed idiot who can’t be arsed to spell check his condolences letters is also a nasty piece of work :roll:

Ah I remember you starting a thread about that which spectacularly backfired!

I think Gordy's ratings went up after the aformentioned incident, let's hope Gordy will get a sympathy vote again with the Rochdale incident.

I've finally seen this on TV news. My main concern is for the aide who dragged Mrs Duffy over to Gordon Brown ("Sue"). Gordon Brown's first reaction was "who done it?". She'll be in for a roasting, and I bet we never see her again. She'll finish her career in some backwater of a gulag.

What struck me as particularly ridiculous was that the actual meeting with Mrs Duffy went quite well. A bit awkward, maybe, but she commended Labour's performance over education, and said she would still be voting Labour. I don't see how he could describe that as a disaster.

Just seen the news about this and one of the women at the end said she was of the same opinion as this Gillian women that immigrants are coming here and taking all the jobs and housing and even added that a couple have moved round here aswell. :rolleyes:

I think it may have put the final nail in his coffin....not sure if its labours last nail though...

I wondered that. This weekend's papers are the last before the election.

Goodness only knows what they might be sitting on to unleash in the Sunday's.

Archived