Gordon Brown's mask slips "she's a very bigoted woman"

If they'd just get rid of the aides, hangers on, spin doctors, media types etc then they'd not get themselves in such a mess.

Tony Benn never needed shiny suited minders pushing supplicants before him to be blessed, he used to have public meetings where people could heckle and shout. He could be approached in the street without gangs of security personnel dragging you off and giving you a going over in the corridor.

Pretty stupid really to even consider wearing a Sky mic. He must know Murdoch is out to get him :confused:

The BBC reported that Gordon Brown's team asked for a radio mic to minimise mic booms, as they appear intrusive.

Moron. Fancy leaving his microphone on. Any decent politician knows you take it off before calling the electorate names.

Truly. I think we should be allowed to bug all the leaders 24/7.

Haha ! Nice one GB....Perhaps if Mrs Duffy understood the EU better she would not have asked a stupid question :rolleyes: We are part of the EU that is what happens folk come & go.

She just sounded like a typical moaning old Brit.

Duffygate:

The comments were made as he got into his car after speaking to Gillian Duffy, not realising that he had a Sky News microphone pinned to his shirt.

He told an aide: "That was a disaster - they should never have put me with that woman. Whose idea was that? It's just ridiculous..."

Asked what she had said, he replied: "Everything, she was just a bigoted woman."

Damn those ordinary people, asking him questions.

would he haave said the same i wonder if the lady came from surrey and was a millionair farmers wife ?i doubt it but because she was a working class tax paying northerner she was automatically branded a bigot

Archived