Gordon Brown's mask slips "she's a very bigoted woman"

As a woman that comment really shouldn't make me laugh.

But it has, hysterically so ... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: *gasps for breath* :hihi: :hihi:

You almost feel sorry for him ...

would he haave said the same i wonder if the lady came from surrey and was a millionair farmers wife ?i doubt it but because she was a working class tax paying northerner she was automatically branded a bigot

Still is by certain cretins on this forum! Can you believe it.. Its obvious they are not from round here.......

Classic, I can see the headlines now:-

Fist thunking Brown got duffed up live on a council estate by little old lady.

No doubt weilding her paid for rollator from help the aged, because the NHS couldn't afford to give her one. :hihi: :hihi:

They will still have lost votes from the inbetween voter, no one knows how many, but it may be significant.

I have a question for people..... when brown leaves the position of leader of labour.....either soon or in the future.......

what will he do, will he stay in politics, or has being in the position hes got now, damaged him too much?

I think we know what he will do! He will exit through the back door with supposed ill health,only to emerge sometime later like the rest of the parcel of rogues, to write a book,have his name on a bundle of companies headed notepaper,and generally hope he can end up a few million quid behind his old sidekick Blair!

Still is by certain cretins on this forum! Can you believe it.. Its obvious they are not from round here.......
I'm not sure how the juxtaposition of those two quotes works in relation to your comment? What has my reaction to I1L2T3's comment about Brown not being allowed out without his wife got to do with retep's comment? :huh::confused:

Clarification needed, please

I'm not sure how the juxtaposition of those two quotes works in relation to your comment? What has my reaction to I1L2T3's comment about Brown not being allowed out without his wife got to do with retep's comment? :huh::confused:

Clarification needed, please

I'd like to know as well as my last comment was,

"Perhaps she has her sweeping brush handle stuck."

Are you confused ruby.

Archived