Gordon Brown's mask slips "she's a very bigoted woman"

Hopefully he will announce plans to throw out anyone who abuses apostrophes.

Is that a vote winner for you???????!?????! ''''''''''''''''''''' I know it is for the majority people on planet earth ''''''''''''''''''''' is this buggi'ng you?'''''''''''''''''''''

Is that a vote winner for you???????!?????! ''''''''''''''''''''' I know it is for the majority people on planet earth ''''''''''''''''''''' is this buggi'ng you?'''''''''''''''''''''

Surely not all people on planet Earth have the right to vote in this Election :hihi:

I think considered her to be a bigot due to the inarticulate, tabloid-fuelled way she was trotting out Mail-esque bluster;

You can't say anything about the immigrants because you're saying that you're … but all these eastern European what are coming in, where are they flocking from?

Well, apart from the fact that she's answered her own question and "flocking" smacks of animals, that "you can't talk about immigration" line indicates she has paid absolutely no attention to any of the election debate, which has talked quite a lot about immigration, and instead believes the tripe she's been fed by the right wing tabloid press. That's probably why he thought she was a bit of a bigot.

I bet she says "political correctness gone mad" a lot, as well.

Poor mrs duffy , the anti-facist league will be beating her up soon. I hope she has protection.

So what do you think Brown will promise in the leaders debate tonight that he retracts in the car on the way home.

I fear Brown isn't to be trusted.

I think its a disgrace what has happened.she was just an ordinary old lady asking direct honest questions.i suggest it is him that is bigoted.and this is the man we want to run the country,sorry he has lost my vote.ithink he should step down and resign..but we all know this will be covered up and he will be made to come out smelling of roses.

ithink he should step down and resign..but we all know this will be covered up and he will be made to come out smelling of roses.

I find that hard to believe since there's a general election next week!

Archived