Gordon Brown's mask slips "she's a very bigoted woman"

I'd have more respect for Labour as a party if they didn't blindly stand by their leader and defend and apologise for him.

If Cameron did something bad I'd be the first to have a go at him.

What more do you want?

He went back to Mrs Duffy's house & apologised to her & apolgised when the tape was played to him.

What baffles me is why you are still moaning about this incident. He called her a bigot, YES, A bigot..he got caught out & has apologised.

Why can't you all move on. All this rubbish calling him to resign? For what? Fe!ck me some people really don't have a life. Talk about being theatrical.

Two words = Jog on.

What more do you want?

He went back to Mrs Duffy's house & apologised to her & apolgised when the tape was played to him.

What baffles me is why you are still moaning about this incident. He called her a bigot, YES, A bigot..he got caught out & has apologised.

Why can't you all move on. All this rubbish calling him to resign? For what? Fe!ck me some people really don't have a life. Talk about being theatrical.

Two words = Jog on.

Not just about this incident though is it? How can anyone trust anything he says? And an appology makes everything okay does it?

If as the pundits predict we have no party with an overall majority, then Nick Clegg has a large role to play. He has several options.

Firstly he would obviously like to form a coalition where he is appointed Prime Minister.

How on Earth is Clegg going to be appointed Prime Minister in a coalition where the other party in the coalition has at 2-3 times as many MPS in the coalition?:confused:

I'd have more respect for Labour as a party if they didn't blindly stand by their leader and defend and apologise for him.

If Cameron did something bad I'd be the first to have a go at him.

It does make if funnier though, which after all is what labour are there for! Did anyone get a visit from them yesterday-if so did anyone mention it:hihi:

Maybe this is there method of losing so that next election they can bring back the old cuts versus spending lie again. Everyone will by then have forgotten that they were in power to start the whole mess

How on Earth is Clegg going to be appointed Prime Minister in a coalition where the other party in the coalition has at 2-3 times as many MPS in the coalition?:confused:

Because it might make the difference between your party being in government and being in opposition. If the L/Ds poll more votes than the party with which they intend to share power then there is a pretty fair chance. So much chance in fact that the bookies have Clegg at 7/1 to be the next PM even though there is virtually no chance of the L/Ds having most MPs.

Because it might make the difference between your party being in government and being in opposition. If the L/Ds poll more votes than the party with which they intend to share power then there is a pretty fair chance. So much chance in fact that the bookies have Clegg at 7/1 to be the next PM even though there is virtually no chance of the L/Ds having most MPs.

How do you figure that?

It will be between the parties to decide the leader and though Clegg would love it to be based on the popular share of the vote, it will be based on the support within the 2 parties.

Most MPs will back their own leader, Clegg has no chance if the share as predicted turns out to be 100 or so Lib Dem MP against 300 or so Conservatives/Labour. MPs

And they would win the election if he did!

That is a frightening thought and quite possibly true. Fortunately Brown will have to be prized out of Downing Street and cares little for the rest of his party. There will be folk evicting Brown about 2 weeks after he loses the election.

Not just about this incident though is it? How can anyone trust anything he says? And an appology makes everything okay does it?

Don't be so mean!

He's a politician. You aren't supposed to believe anything he says, but at least you can tell when he's lying.

His lips move.

That is a frightening thought and quite possibly true. Fortunately Brown will have to be prized out of Downing Street and cares little for the rest of his party. There will be folk evicting Brown about 2 weeks after he loses the election.

I sincerely hope the electorate do not see it as a case of '(we don't like) Brown' so let's vote for any party that he's not the leader of - though, sadly, for some it probably is just that.

Archived