Gordon Brown's mask slips "she's a very bigoted woman"

It's refreshing to hear an MP actually say what they mean :D

What did the woman say to be accused of being a bigot?

Nothing really. In GBs interview on the Jeremy Vine show he said its because she asked a question about immigration from Eastern Europe. Although how that makes you a bigot I have no idea.

I think this says more about Gordon Brown (and the Labour Party?) than it does about Mrs Duffy.

It's refreshing to hear an MP actually say what they mean :D

What did the woman say to be accused of being a bigot?

Nothing really. In GBs interview on the Jeremy Vine show he said its because she asked a question about immigration from Eastern Europe. Although how that makes you a bigot I have no idea.

I think this says more about Gordon Brown (and the Labour Party?) than it does about Mrs Duffy.

For sure - mrs duffy seemed very upset at being called a bigot and asked the reporters slightly bewildered '' why does he call me a bigot''?

I just fell about laughing. They had Brown and Mrs Duffy on a live link about 10 minutes ago. The BBC told brown to shut up as they wanted Mrs Duffy to get a word in. AND SHE DID...:hihi::hihi:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8649012.stm

Archived