Gordon Brown's mask slips "she's a very bigoted woman"

It even made the national news here in America. Hardly anyone know or cares who Gordon Brown is, but suddenly the liberal party is big news. Perhaps because both the Republican and the Democratic parties are unpopular with the electorate, the idea of third party has people thinking. It will never happen here though.

Yep.

The article says:

A TV microphone overheard Mr Brown privately attacking Mrs Duffy, 66, as a 'bigot' for daring to raise immigration with him - seconds after telling her she was a 'good woman'..

That's not an attack, it's an accurate description of a bigot.

Look at the terminology.

"Flocking", why not say "swarming"?

Why did Mrs Duffy claim nobody can mention immigration?

She's just mentioned it!

So anyone who raises a question regarding immigration must be described as a bigot then?................unbelievable!

What a stupid reply! so anyone who raises a question regarding immigration must be described as a bigot then?................unbelievable!

If that is what I meant to say I would have said it, please don't misrepresent my words.

Is Gillian Duffy a bigot?

According to Dictionary.com a Bigot is:

"a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion."

Now Mrs Duffy expressed an opinion in a bigotted manner.

Using rather poor grammar she said:

"All these Eastern European immigrants, where are they flocking from?".

I would hazard a guess that she isn't very bright or worldly. She chose to express her concerns about her changing surroundings in a rather clumsy way.

Thirty years ago, some one would have no doubt said the same thing but it would have been '****' instead of Eastern European. Sixty years ago, it would have been 'black' instead of Eastern European and 80 years ago it would have been Jewish.

And can nobody else see the irony of a woman flapping her gums about immigration at the same time as claiming we're not allowed to talk about it?

Look at the terminology.

"Flocking", why not say "swarming"?

Why did Mrs Duffy claim nobody can mention immigration?

She's just mentioned it!

Perhaps you should ask her speech writer. She is just an old woman and a Labour supporter who was actually selected by the party to talk to the Prime Minister. She asked what she deemed to be a legitimate question that rather a lot of people would like answering and you try to crucify her for that.

It is becoming clear that the Labour Party is run by a load of out of touch loonies and caters for another bunch of out of touch loonies. Perhaps after the election those loonies will ask themselves why they only attracted 20% of the vote.

If that is what I meant to say I would have said it, please don't misrepresent my words.

"a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion."

I would hazard a guess that she isn't very bright or worldly. She chose to express her concerns about her changing surroundings in a rather clumsy way.

Thirty years ago, some one would have no doubt said the same thing but it would have been '****' instead of Eastern European. Sixty years ago, it would have been 'black' instead of Eastern European and 80 years ago it would have been Jewish.

And can nobody else see the irony of a woman flapping her gums about immigration at the same time as claiming we're not allowed to talk about it?

She has obviously got up your nose sunshine!.............sounds like you are either an immigrant or one of the sad P C lefties trying to save Gordon on the Titanic!

You quite clearly have your politically correct head stuck firmly up your politically correct backside.

Archived