Gordon Brown's mask slips "she's a very bigoted woman"

- but yet we're all against immigration.

Oh you obviously don't mind your elderly relatives being riddled with bed sores and drowning in their own urine, in their care home bed then?

Or having to wait indefinitely for your children to receive hospital or dental treatment?

The thousands of immigrant farm and food production workers who ensure you can go shopping and buy food that is cheaper in real terms than it was 10 years ago?

What about the extremely high quality academics that Britain manages to attract to educate our students in our universities?

Or the Chicken Tikka Masala meal you might go out to enjoy on a Friday, and the Asian taxi driver that gets you home safely after it?

Where would British sport be without immigrants and the children of immigrants?

To say your against immigration without qualification is to cut off a nose to spite a face.

Oh you obviously don't mind your elderly relatives being riddled with bed sores and drowning in their own urine, in their care home bed then?

Or having to wait indefinitely for your children to receive hospital or dental treatment?

The thousands of immigrant farm and food production workers who ensure you can go shopping and buy food that is cheaper in real terms than it was 10 years ago?

What about the extremely high quality academics that Britain manages to attract to educate our students in our universities?

Or the Chicken Tikka Masala meal you might go out to enjoy on a Friday, and the Asian taxi driver that gets you home safely after it?

Where would British sport be without immigrants and the children of immigrants?

To say your against immigration without qualification is to cut off a nose to spite a face.

If our welfare state wasn't so generous, i'l bet more Briton's would be motivated to do the things you've mentioned there ;)

If our welfare state wasn't so generous, i'l bet more Briton's would be motivated to do the things you've mentioned there ;)

I suspect they'd be rioting on the streets first ;)

PS: I cant think of many people on benefits who might be motivated to relinquish welfare to don a white coat and become a hospital doctor, and even fewer patients who would be happy to be treated by them.

I suspect they'd be rioting on the streets first ;)

PS: I cant think of many people on benefits who might be motivated to relinquish welfare to don a white coat and become a hospital doctor, and even fewer patients who would be happy to be treated by them.

Having a much much stricter welfare system will, in time, create a complete attitude change in this country, and in time we'd have indigenous hospital doctors and vegetable pickers coming out of our ears, yep indeedie

Having a much much stricter welfare system will, in time, create a complete attitude change in this country, and in time we'd have indigenous hospital doctors and vegetable pickers coming out of our ears, yep indeedie

..a lot of people are going to die in that 'time', since you'd be replacing about 30% of the staff in NHS, so not only would the indigenous have to skill up quite markedly, then choose to go into the medical professions, but they'd have to start pro-creating too, as they dont exist in sufficient number to service their own demand, let alone that of the wider population.

..a lot of people are going to die in that 'time', since you'd be replacing about 30% of the staff in NHS, so not only would the indigenous have to skill up quite markedly, then choose to go into the medical professions, but they'd have to start pro-creating too, as they dont exist in sufficient number to service their own demand, let alone that of the wider population.
Is it being so cheerful that keeps you going?

If we can just get over the blip of us baby boomers, and keep immigration within reasonable bounds, we should be able eventually to be self sufficient and not have to rob other countries of their qualified staff. The population needs to drop to about 50-55m and stabilise at that point. There's just too many of us now, the infrastructure is groaning under the strain.

Every doctor or nurse that we steal from the Phillipines or wherever, we do their country a dis-service. I think they deserve their trained personnel more than we do, to be frank.

Archived