Disney world florida

Just wondering if anyone has been to florida, is they any good guides or special cards that u would suggest getting to make it the best holiday possible. What parks would you recommend and do you think any of them are not worth going to?

The kids will love it, we have been four times with children and I still find the brit guide to be the most useful guide to the orlando area. I would disagree that epcot is boring, my kids loved test track and finding nemo, illuminations firework display at night are fantastic also. Animal kingdom was our favourite the safari ride being just out of this world. Your older kids will love Universal's islands of adventure. There is so much to do it is never enough time, how ever long you stay. We found by eating a good breakfast, a snack lunch in the park and a main dinner on 192 (there are so many family resturants, we loved golden corale and steak and shake and checkers for fast food) we saved lots of money on the park meal prices. I can't stress enough also though the need for rest days, don't try to cram too much into each day, you will get tired and not enjoy your holiday, have an afternoon or a morning round the hotel pool, go shopping, whatever. If you would like any particular info just drop me a pm, I am always happy to talk about Florida, I'll try not to bore you too much!

Have a great time, I know you will.

Busch Gardens is an absolute MUST!! I'd even recommend going twice so that you get to see everything, it's brilliant for all ages so the kids will love it and if you buy a flexticket you get into Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Seaworld, Aquatica and Wet 'n' Wild aswell.....definitely worth it!!! The Disney parks are all amazing Epcot has fireworks most nights and they are like nothing you will have ever seen absolutely spectacular! My personal favourite was The magic kingdom but that's because my daughter is obsessed with the princesses!

Where will you be staying?

If you're on International drive then it's worth getting a kids eat free card, for every paying adult a child under 14 gets a free meal so you would only be paying for 3 instead of 5. It works in most places on I-drive. Also, there is a bus service that goes all the way along I-drive which costs $1.25 wherever you're going, if you will use this service then I recommend getting the two week pass, I can't quite remember how much it was but I know it saves quite a lot. Look out for coupon booklets whilst you're there too, they have a discount for almost everything! We picked up 3 different ones in Mcdonalds which is also a must to visit, there is a games room and always different kinds of entertainment, they brought a live alligator in when we was there!!!

thank you very much for the info..... Also,we are staying in a villa in Cumbrian lakes, Apart from disney and universal parks. what other place are worth a visit? and Which beaches would you recommend? Also,have you been to the space centre?

The space centre is very expensive so we gave it a miss. I would reccommend Gatorland and Rileys....believe it or not and the shopping outlets over there are brilliant! If I were you I would go to a visitor centre when you arrive and see whats on during your stay that way you won't miss out on anything. Hope you have a fantastic time I'm sure you will!!!

Archived